I thought about that after I took the exam, but there was something else
I noticed when taking the boson tests. Try taking one of the more
popular CCIE prep books, or maybe even the CCIE Professional Development
books, and go through a section. (Not a chapter, but one section of a
chapter). Then, try to think of 5 questions you could ask someone that
would test their comprehension of that section. I'm willing to bet that
4 of those 5 questions you thought of will show up, worded slightly
differently, on the boson tests, and 1 or 2 of those 5 questions are in
the test bank for the written.

Just my .02