From: Logan, Harold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 11:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Boson Tests border on Unethical [7:26639]

I thought about that after I took the exam, but there was something else I
noticed when taking the boson tests. Try taking one of the more popular CCIE
prep books, or maybe even the CCIE Professional Development books, and go
through a section. (Not a chapter, but one section of a chapter). Then, try
to think of 5 questions you could ask someone that would test their
comprehension of that section. I'm willing to bet that 4 of those 5
questions you thought of will show up, worded slightly differently, on the
boson tests, and 1 or 2 of those 5 questions are in the test bank for the
written.

Just my .02