I'm responding to Shawn's "Boson Tests border on Unethical" post
because CertificationZone.com does market Practice Exams that do help
prepare users for Cisco's CCNA, CCIE, and CCNP Routing and Switching
tests but we do not ask our Authors to "get their questions as close
as possible to the questions on the actual exam". Here's why:

CertificationZone.com publishes Study Guides that address the key
technical topics our users must master to earn their CCNA, CCNP, and
CCIE certifications. Each month, we introduce new Study Guides
written by experts in the topics they address. The purpose of a Study
Guide is to examine and explain the key technical concepts of the
featured topic and to provide the reader with tools that can be used
to assess their comprehension of that topic.

One such assessment tool included in every ZONE Study Guide is a set
of approximately 25 Study Questions, written by the same expert.
Along with the correct answer, each Question is accompanied by a
complete Explanation. Every ZONE Study Question and Explanation is
first technically reviewed by a qualified networking professional,
then reviewed for grammar and punctuation, and finally undergoes a
review for user friendliness. What's the purpose of our user
friendliness review? We have a very competent MIS professional who
knows just a little about networking read each question and
explanation to make sure he can understand what is being asked by the
question and explained by the explanation.

The vast majority of the over 2,000 questions that feed the ZONE's
on-line Exam Engine were, therefore, originally written as Study
Guide Questions. And that's the key difference between the ZONE
series of Practice Tests for Cisco exams and everyone else's. Instead
of helping you memorize, ZONE exams force you to think. Our questions
are harder than those you'll encounter on the real test, but they are
easier to read and well-explained. We like to tell people who ask
about ZONE exams that they learn more flunking one of ours than they
will learn passing five of their's.

Of course, we're not perfect. We make mistakes. And I'm sure we have
questions in our database that are very similar to those you'll see
on Boson exams or Cisco's for that matter. But I want to make sure
the members of this forum understand that I do not agree with Shawn
Kaminski's statement. CertificationZone.com does do things
differently than Boson and other Practice Exam providers because we
are much more than a provider of practice exams. And I also don't
mean to insinuate that Boson does ask their authors to do anything
unethical. I only know how the ZONE's Practice Exams are created.

Mike Cinquanti
President
Genium Publishing Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]