There was one question I think.  Can't remember what it was though.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 12:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco 700 series in Remote Access exam (640-505) [7:26975]

Hello,

        (This is my first post in this wonderful newsgroup)

        Will the said content (700 series router) still tested on the real test?
 I'll take the test on next week.

        And it still occupied one chapter in the book "CCNP remote access exam
certification Guide", but not on the exam topics published by Cisco..

        Any folks taken the exam recently can share the experiences?

        Thanks a lot :>

Regards,
c.h.Ip

ps. Any people in Hong Kong here?  want to find one or more study parthers~