Wow how timely, I got a call from a customer yesterday that sounds very
similiar.  Data
works fine, outgoing faxes no problem but can't get incoming faxes to work.
I'm no
Combinet fan, I have on;y configed a couple of the things quite a while ago
but if I
find something I'll pass it along and please do the same!!

  Thanks

  Dave

--
David Madland