The MADGE switch will allow it to take place on the LAN side so you don't
have to worry about using your router to filter the traffic.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Odette II [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 5:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: token ring to eth [7:26828]

Right! Which is what I was saying in my last post... The original poster
would either have to plug the TR interface on the Router into a TR interface
on a Switch that also has Ethernet Capabilities, and configure SRB, SRT,
etc., or connect the TR Router to another TR/Ethernet router and let that
router do the translation/media conversion.

Mark Odette II