I can get it for $495.- with 3DES (PIX-501-BUN-K9) with our company
discount.

I have talked with my supplier and they are willing to sell it to those of
you on the list for the same price.

Send me an e-mail if you're interested, and I will give you the contact
information on the sales rep.

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen