I started the thread 2 weeks ago but had not bought th PIX yet. I installed
DSL at home and was looking into firewalls. I figured instead of spending
$200 on a 3com I'd invest $500 on a PIX so I could gain configruation
experience and have the firewall I need. I spoke with a few people since
then and they did not recommend it for use in small offices. Cisco actual
sells a license for 50 users which is ridiculous since this firewall choke
if there was a VPN tunnel through it.