Hi Kent
Thanks for your good info on tcp window size.

Now got another question. Has anyone configured bridge
group on two MSFCs? We have two Cat6 installed, and
both of them have MSFC inside. All the vlan interfaces
are bridged for sna and netbios traffics.

Once we connect them together, the whole network will
get broadcast storm. I found it is because spanning
tree did not block the loop. After we configure
'bridge-group 1 path cost' on one of the MSFC, the
spanning tree come up and blocked the loops.

I thought 'bridge-group 1 path cost' is not necessary
in spanning tree confiuration.

Can anyone explain why this happened?

Thanks in advance

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1