All,
I cut and paste the following alias-execs in all my configs:

alias exec sir sho ip route
alias exec sxr sho ipx route
alias exec sr sho run
alias exec ct conf t
alias exec sib sho ip int brief
alias exec cib clear ip bgp *

They save me much time.  It also promotes remembering the long commands.

Jerry

=====
Jerry Toomey of http://www.wansend.com can be reached at 949-439-4685

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1