If I ever have some "extra" voice cards laying around, I need to try this :)

Ken-  the 2500s are S/T interfaces which means you need a NT1 between them
and the ISDN line. The 1600, 2600 etc with WICs can come either flavor, U or
S/T. The U interface has the NT1 built in. If the simulator does ST, the NT1
is built in for you. Some will do both.. many older ones only do one or the
other.

I use an Emutel myself.. I have seen here on the groups one from someone
else which looks to be a pretty good deal given the stiff prices of a  used
simulator on eBay.

MikeS

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=john+paul+morrison&hl=en&rnum=8&selm=0ZEk7.131740%24B37.2967002%40news1.rdc1.bc.home.com