Kenneth,

Hi!  That is a Simline2 you are referring to.  It's a great ISDN simulator
and most certainly the CHEAPEST way to emulate an ISDN switch for a CCIE
lab.  We've sold quite a few of them and I can recommend them very highly.
We used to sell the Emutel Solo which is also an excellent product, it just
costs a few hundred more.  The main difference between the Simline2 and the
Emutel is the Simline2 has only S/T interface types and the Emutel is
software selectable for either S/T or U.  If you have a 2503, 2504, etc with
S/T inteface types, the Simline2 is great because you do not need an
external NT1 (like you would with a Teltone ILS-1000 demonstrator).  One of
these days I'll write a FAQ about all the ISDN simulators:

Merge
Teltone ILS1000 & ILS2000
Emutel Solo
Simline2