Hi ALL,

I have been trapped by a Tokenring problem and seek for anyone
suggestions. I have token ring router and a Linux connected with a HP TR
Hub. From the indicator on the TR Hub I have told the connection and ring
insertion is ok. However, I can't ping from Linux box to the router. My
router does not have problem to ping to another 2502. All interfaces and
NIC are in same network/mask. From the router I obtain the mac address
correctly by sh arp except we can't ping !!!

Any idea?

Regards,
Fanglo