try
e.g

conf t
cont e1 0

channel-group 0 timeslots 1-31

then you will see a virtual interface appear
int s0:0

then
conf t
int s0:0
ip address 1.2.3.4 255.0.0.0

this will use timeslot 1-31 of the first e1 to be 1.2.3.4

for different timeslots just use a different times slot group

e.g
channel-group 1 timeslots 1-10
channel-group 2 timeslots 11-30

then int s0:1 will be the first timeslot group
int s0:2 will be the send time slot group

""Vijendra Jaiswal""   Hello All ,