Hello ,

Thanks a lot for your help Ocsic and Oletu.
1) Besides the timeslot mappings what further configurations are needed.
2) How do i check the status of each 64kbps ckts on each time-slot on the
BERT meter ?
3) Can any one give me the complete configuration of the E1 PRI controller
confiuration with respect to the required environment. ?

Thanks
Vijendra