The original question, sorry can't remember who by, was whether this
configuration could be used for a VLAN which had Primary and Secondary IP
addresses. The IP helper address only specifies the DHCP server.

I'm fairly sure this could not work effectively, although DHCP clients would
be issued with addresses.
My thought was that the IP addresses issued would always be in the subnet of
the primary address.

Anybody confirm or deny??

Cheers,

Gaz