That's kind of why I was asking... I understand the significance of the
helper addy. From there, DHCP requests get sent to a single DHCP server,
that presumably has multiple scopes configured, one scope per
subnet/VLAN. What do you do on the DHCP server to make it so that, when
a host a VLAN requests an address, the DHCP server answers with an
address from the appropriate scope?

Thanks,
Hal