Hi everyone
I wanted to get advise for two configurations for ISDN
1)
 I am facing an error on my ISDN  bri  connection .
 I have got a static IP address from my ISP , when I give that IP to my bri
s/t interface I am able to connect and authenticate with my ISP  but my
internal , ethernet users aare not able to access the internet. If I give
the command of Ip address negotiated , they are able to connect to the
internet.
  Can anyone let me know how I should configure the bri port with the static
IP address

2) Can anyone let me how to configure an IP address pool for the ethernet
hosts using DHCP pool on the router

thanks in advance

Navin Parwal

 My present config which works fine  is as follows .

RouterA#sh run
Building configuration...

Current configuration:
!
version 12.0
service config
service timestamps debug uptime
service timestamps log uptime
no service password-encryption
!
hostname RouterA
!
enable secret 5 $1$Lne8$JqWDImO7J8ZvKdCD0xPKR.
enable password cisco1
!
memory-size iomem 10
ip subnet-zero
!
isdn switch-type basic-net3
!
!
!
!
interface Ethernet0/0
ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0
no ip directed-broadcast
ip nat inside
no ip mroute-cache
no cdp enable
no mop enabled
!
interface Serial0/0
ip address 135.25.1.1 255.255.255.252
no ip directed-broadcast
no ip mroute-cache
no fair-queue
clockrate 64000
!
interface BRI0/0
ip address negotiated
no ip directed-broadcast
ip nat outside
encapsulation ppp
dialer string 226476
dialer-group 1
isdn switch-type basic-net3
ppp chap refuse
ppp pap sent-username ksnarooka password 7 15020A1F172B2827
hold-queue 75 in
!
ip nat inside source list 10 interface BRI0/0 overload
ip classless
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 BRI0/0
no ip http server
!