Hi Guys

I'm looking over a WAN network comprising of 7 2600's connected to a 3660
over 256k kilostream links.Software compression is set on all the WAN
links.I need to upgrade the IOS on all the routers from 12.0(7) to
12.2(x).My plan was to upgrade the remote routers first one by one, and then
upgrade the 3600 last.

Do you think there will be any problems in having software compression
running on the WAN link with the 3600 on the main site running 12.0(7), and
a router on the remote site(2600) running 12.2(x).

Please let me  know.

Many Thanks.

Simon.