Hi Guys

Talking about Cat 4006 & L3 Blades.

I've got 2 4006 with L3 blades, and I'm still trying to work out the
relationship between the Physical interfaces (gigabit interface 1 & 2), and
the logical interfaces (gigabit interface 3 & 4).

I know that the logical interfaces connects to the backplane of the switch.

It seems that the Physical interfaces have no relationship with the rest of
the box, and I've set all the configurations on the logical interfaces which
seem to work(like a msfc on the 6500's).But I will need to use the physical
interfaces soon.

Can anyoune help

Thanks

Simon.