From: Theodore stout [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: quarta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2001 00:30
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Security Exams Textbooks Required [7:27321]

I totally agree with Fahim.  You have got to have the MCNS books to
pass.
IT is like 40 of the PIX ADV and VPN tests.

Get a PIX though.  You won't pass some parts of the PIX ADV with just
the
book I think.  You don't want to be a "paper" CSS1.

Do IDS last.  Read Northcutt, study the material and know how to
install in,
as the homepage states.  I found this test to be the hardest.  You
need a
rather high score to pass.

Theo
CCSE, CSS1, CCNP, MCSE