I have an issue with 2 csc 2600 rtr's.  When the s0/0 goes down and the
backup ISDN kicks in, from within the router I can ping the ISDN int on the
other side but not the local routers ISDN int?  I also cannot ping the other
side from the network internally only pingable from the router CLI?  Now
even though I can ping the other BRI int, it will not ping anything else or
route any traffic.  Same thing the other way.  Nothing gets routed beyong
the BRI int.  What kind of entries should be setup for the routing to take
place.  For instance,

Router 1 s0/0 128.121.22.193/29
Router 1 BRI0/0 128.121.22.189/30

Router 2 s0/0  128.121.22.186/30
Router 2 BRI0/0 128.121.22.190/30
Also s0/0 is "ip unnumbered" using the Eth0/0 on both ends
BRI's are on the same segment and serials are different segments

I have statics setup to route on the S0/0's but no BRI as well as an "ip
route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 ser0/0"
I want the traffic to use the BRI's when there is no S0/0?  What do I do?