>Hi Group,
>
>Is it possible to load balance between a 2Mb link and 1Mb link on a cisco
>router running OSPF, since they are not equal bandwidth?
>Appreciate if anyone can enlighten how we can acheive this? A quick search
>on cisoc site did not furnish much details for me. Apart from tuning the
>cost is there a good way of doing this?
>
>Thanks

Try looking at it this way. Routing protocols do not know about load
balancing. None of them do.

Some routing protocols can produce multiple equal cost routes. EIGRP
can make unequal cost routes look equal cost to the routing table
installation task.

But it is the routing table manager, in conjunction with the
interface switching modes, that decides on load balancing.  There is
no one best way to do load balancing, which is, in any case, only a
local optimization that will not optimize  the end-to-end path.