Bill,

If there is two cards installed in the server and it is on the same IP
subnet,then each card can have an IP in the same subnet range.  For examp
NIC1 can be 192.168.0.1 and NIC2 can be 192.168.0.2. The server will be able
to differentiate the cards.  If for instance the Cat6000's are going to be
on different subnets then you will have to assign a different IP subnet on
each card.  For example, NIC1 can be 192.168.10.1 and NIC2 can be
192.168.20.1.  I'm pretty experienced with this setup, so please let me know
if you need any more help.  Thanks!

-junovtv