I have a ISDN failover connection and whenever the connection kicks in and I
do a "show IP route" I get the following information and it is not correct.
Atlanta RTR(I did "sh ip ro")-  C 128.121.22.146/32 BRI0/0      When in
actuality, the BRI int on the other router is 128.121.22.146/28
I disconnect the ISDN and the route disappears which is what should happen

Does anyopne know what would cause the one router to detect the wrong net
address from the other routers BRI?  This is stopping me from being able to
hit the other router when the S0/0 goes down.