Hi,

I try to connect a Cisco router to both the Internet and the office HQ. Both
connections assign a dynamic IP address when the connection i established.
The relevant part of the config (Running 11.3(9):

ip
subnet-zero
ip nat inside source list 1 interface BRI0
overload
isdn switch-type
basic-net3
!

!

interface
Ethernet0
 ip address 192.168.165.100
255.255.255.0
 ip nat
inside
!

interface
BRI0
 ip address
negotiated
 ip nat
outside
 encapsulation
ppp
 dialer pool-member
1
 ppp authentication chap pap
callin
!

interface Dialer1
 description *** Connected to HQ
***
 ip address
negotiated
 ip nat
outside
 encapsulation
ppp
 load-interval
30
 dialer
remote-name
 dialer
string
 dialer-group
1
 ppp authentication chap pap
callin
 ppp pap sent-username  password 7
!

interface
Dialer2
 description *** Connected to ISP ***
 ip address
negotiated
 ip nat
outside
 encapsulation
ppp
 load-interval
30
 dialer
remote-name
 dialer
string
 dialer pool
1
 dialer-group
1
 ppp authentication chap pap
callin
 ppp pap sent-username  password 7
!
ip
classless
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0
Dialer2
ip route 132.229.0.0 255.255.0.0
Dialer1
!

access-list 1 permit
any
dialer-list 1 protocol ip
permit

If a packet for the HQ arrives, the ISDN-line will open, and the connection
will work. The same counts for a packet to HQ, but with one link up, the
other won't work. Does anyone have a clue how to solve  this?

I think the combination with NAT and negotiated IP address is the problem.
With fixed addresses it'll work, but unfortunately I can get only 1
IP-address fixed (no, not the HQ-one, not within a reasonable timeframe :*(

Does anyone knows a way to solve/workaround this?

TIA!

Marcel