Why not start posting names of sellers that are good to work with? I would
imagine it would get away from the possible slander threats. I will toss out
three names that I deal with on a regular basis and have zero complaints.
All have gone a bit beyond the normal in several cases.

Quadrasource ( bigpeach) in Tustin CA.. they also do walk up sales.. Classic
store front with stuff spilling out of the back ;)

Comstar ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) I gave him a call to pay for a Cat5000 and
mentioned it was for my lab. The pic showed empty slots.. no covers except
for the filled slots. The cat showed up 2 days later with ALL covers in
place. Nice guy :)

Lassongdl I have bought three times from him and each has been trouble free.
And he is responsive to email even after the sale. I had a problem with a
card that ended up being a dirty connector but he was willing right away to
help or replace the card if needed.

Now- I have NO stake in any of these companies aside from the money I send
them for more cisco parts :) I've just had very good luck with them on MY
purchases.. no claims are made beyond that.

MikeS