What's up and what is the DEAL?
  Jason  wrote: I would toss out names but I believe that the groupstudy
server filter any
messages with the seller name... They still owe me more than US$1000 and has
refuse to answer my calls cliaming that I slander them and that their
lawyers will contact me. I'm still waiting and I'm still going to continue
to "slander" them until their pay me back the money. It has been a good 8
months since they agree to return the money. I don't expect to see it soon
and I'm still waiting for the lawyers call and in fact, left my contact
number , etc a couple of times in case they don't have it...

Feel free to email me offline and I'll be glad to provide the details. I'm
just sooo busy at the moment, else I'll "slander" them further on all the
related usenet groups. Maybe I'll get around to doing it this Christmas as a
present. Oh yeah, they do sell under a lot of different names in eBay..... I
got about a dozen of emails cliaming similar type of fraud, complaints to
BBB doesn't do anything except a promise from BBB to file up the complaints
on them for record. In case anybody is wondering , it is GxxxxStore or
www.iqxxxx.com .

""Mike Sweeney"" wrote in message
> Why not start posting names of sellers that are good to work with? I would
> imagine it would get away from the possible slander threats. I will toss
out
> three names that I deal with on a regular basis and have zero complaints.
> All have gone a bit beyond the normal in several cases.
>
> Quadrasource ( bigpeach) in Tustin CA.. they also do walk up sales..
Classic
> store front with stuff spilling out of the back ;)
>
> Comstar ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) I gave him a call to pay for a Cat5000 and
> mentioned it was for my lab. The pic showed empty slots.. no covers except
> for the filled slots. The cat showed up 2 days later with ALL covers in
> place. Nice guy :)
>
> Lassongdl I have bought three times from him and each has been trouble
free.
> And he is responsive to email even after the sale. I had a problem with a
> card that ended up being a dirty connector but he was willing right away
> help or replace the card if needed.
>
> Now- I have NO stake in any of these companies aside from the money I send
> them for more cisco parts :) I've just had very good luck with them on MY
> purchases.. no claims are made beyond that.
>
> MikeS
Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.