Sure does. Thank you all for your responses!

-----Original Message-----
From: R. Benjamin Kessler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 11:01 AM
To: CiscoG; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Question about moving PVC's. [7:28062]

The ASCII Art didn't come through too well on my e-mail so let me see if I
have this straight...

NY is the hub, PVCs between DLCI's 300 and 301 (CH) and 300 and 302 (SF).

If you want to make CH the hub you'll need to add a PVC between 301 (CH) and
302 (SF); you can then remove the PVC between 300 and 302.  This will move
the hub from NY to CH.  You'll need to contact the provider to have them
build the new PVC (and possibly delete the one that isn't required any more
if you want to remove the one between NY and SF).

Does this answer your question?

Ben