Steve,

When I last looked IS-IS was not specifically in the syllabus for BSCN.
However, it is in scope for the new BSCI which you can also offer
instead of the routing exam. It is actually the routing module for CCIP.

This suggests that even if it is not on the current syllabus it is
likely to come on in the future. In any case it is probably useful at
least to have had a look at it.

Peter

In article , Stephen Neville
 writes
>Hi group
>
>Iam currently studying for the BSCN, i am using the sybex study guide.  My
>question is i have gone through the book and cant see any sections on IS-IS,
>yet the books practice exams has questions reguarding IS-IS.  I have looked
>on the cisco web site but cant see anything about IS-IS being in the BSCN
>exam.
>
>Can any one clear this up is IS-IS a topic in the BSCN exam.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>- Steve
>html

Peter Whittle