From: Bob Perez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 1:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: eigrp and isdn routing question? [7:28219]

Is ther a way that I can stop all eigrp traffic from passing on the ISDN
when it is down and then to pass when the ISDN comes up?  I have an access
list that denies eigrp on the BRI and the interface is set as passive in the
eigrp config.  But I am having routing problems when I lose my serial line
and the ISDN comes up.  Nothing will route unless there is a hardcoded next
hop for an address "ip route ****** ****** *****"  I would like to somehow
pass eigrp info over the isdn when it comes up but not when it is down?  Can
this be done.  I also do not want to do redistribute static because of
default gateway issues.  Thanks.