I'm guessing you want EIGRP routing to occur over this link when it is
up but you do not want to define EIGRP as interesting.  Get rid of the
passive and add something like:

interface BRI0/0
dialer-group 1
!
access-list 101 deny eigrp any any
access-list 101 permit ip any any
!
dialer-list 1 protocol ip list 101

  Dave

Bob Perez wrote:

> Is ther a way that I can stop all eigrp traffic from passing on the ISDN
> when it is down and then to pass when the ISDN comes up?  I have an access
> list that denies eigrp on the BRI and the interface is set as passive in
the
> eigrp config.  But I am having routing problems when I lose my serial line
> and the ISDN comes up.  Nothing will route unless there is a hardcoded next
> hop for an address "ip route ****** ****** *****"  I would like to somehow
> pass eigrp info over the isdn when it comes up but not when it is down?
Can
--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"