>Hi All,
>This is my first email on groupstudy mailing list! i
>will be giving BCRAN this weekend! i have read the
>book of BCRAN - Cisco Press! also did some practice of
>BOSON! now i need some latest Dumps of BCRAN, if
>available anywhere pls. do let me know!
>B'Rgds,
>SAJ

In networks, braindumps are rather dangerous.  If your brain is
equipped with a GigE interface, and you only have 32K of RAM, dumping
the course into it can cause a rather messy explosion.

Understanding, however, takes place in your NVRAM, which,
surprisingly, has mich more capacity than a Cisco NVRAM. It is far
wiser to load it with the necessary IOS information.  If you feel you
need a dump to pass the test AND present yourself as someone
qualified to get a job in this economy, you had best postpone the
exam and study some more.