-----Original Message-----
From: Danny Rising II [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 3:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: UDP question

OK guys, I am running into a little problem in my CCIE Written study. I have
two different testing Engines and they have both gave me the same question
but different answers on both tests. Does anyone know what the correct
answer should be, here is the question they are asking.

Which statement is true when a UDP packet has to be fragmented?
A. only the first fragment has the UDP header
B. All fragments hold the UDP header, so that access lists that look at the
port would be usable
C. The first fragment holds only the UDP header, not the UDP data. The UDP
data is transmitted in          the subsequent fragments.
D. None of the Above.

One testing software says A, while the other says B.

please let me know.

Danny R. Rising, II
CCNP, CCDA, CNE, Network+, A+ Certified
10316H Wheatside Drive
Charlotte, NC 28262
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Ability is what you're capable of doing.  Motivation determines what you
do. Attitude determines how well you do
     -Lou Holtz"