From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
mlh
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 8:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Does session layer protocol use IP address ? [7:28378]

Hi, there,

I read Todd Lammle's CCNA2.0 study guide and found this sentence: "Remember
that none of the upper
layers know anything about networking or network addresses." I am wondering
if the session layer doesn't
use network address, how can it establish a dialogue with other session
layer in other host?

Thank you for your time.

mlh