You actually don't terminate the calls to the NT server, you need an Access
Server. A T1 line can handle up to 24 calls a time. The RAS server can
simply be connected to one of the LAN ports on the Access Server to
authenticate the calls. Check out the Cisco AS5350.

--
Brad A. Nixon
CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, MCP, CCSA