Hello all-

I have my first real job interview this week with a large corporation. I am
18 and am currently in college and have passed my CCNA, CCDA and am planning
on taking CCNP routing January 21st. I also participated in the Cisco
Network Academy program and have an 'emplyment passport' from it. My
question is, how should I present these materials in the interview; should I
even take the actual certificates in to the interview with me? If someone
has some personal tips, or a website to help me prepare for this interview
it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Russ Kreigh