I took my CCIE Written yesterday and passed it.  I got 78%.  The good thing
that it allowed me to review the questions, but the bad thing was that in
multiple choice questions, the only hint you will get "CHECK MULTIPLE
ANSWERS".

Some questions were really confusing.  If anyone is preparing make sure to
learn everything about Token Ring (RSRB, SRB,SRT, SR/TLB, DSLW+).  Lot of
people get frustrated with Token Ring.  But in my case it actually helped me
passed the exam since I did little bad in other sections.  Token ring
questions are more like  math's equations if you do it right you know that
you are right compare to couple of other  sections where memorization is
required and the wording game by Ciso will kill you.

The test is not interactive, so don't worry too much about command lines.

Regards,

Abbas Ali, AVVID, CCDP, CCNP, MCSE
Network Engineer II

Tel:     714.428.3367