On May 4,  7:20am, "Shawn Xu" wrote:
}
} We are ISP to assign different ip blocks to our customers. After
subnetting
} , one of our clients asks me to do "Reverse DNS Delegation" for his DNS.
He
} owns his DNS and domain name which is not our subdomain.

     You're right.  This is grossly off-topic.  Also, the very fact
that you are asking this question (combined with the stuff that I
snipped) means that you really need to hire somebody that knows what
they are doing.  I charge people a lot of money for solving these kinds
of problems (not to mention the fact that it is off-topic), so all I'm
going to say is, see RFC 2317.

}-- End of excerpt from "Shawn Xu"