Is 165.5.x.x the range of your internal network or the range of addresses
that your dial in users are assigned to?  This list says that any packet
whose source address is 165.5.x.x can be destined for anywhere.  If you want
to restrict which subnets they can get to make some more lines specifying
your internal subnets.  Not to insult, but dont' forget to apply it to an
interface.