You don't give much info.  What addresses are you handing out via your
pool?  Where are you applying the acess-list?

  When I had done something similiar long time ago, employees and
faculty total access, customers limited.  Set up two access-lists and
access lists were applied to user via authentication on TACACs server.
I think this is what you want to do.  You can also use Radius, TACACs is
free, only need a UNIX hac.

Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"