For your genral culture I m ARABIC , somtimes  I receive viruses from
messages in this board and other messages  from many people in multiple
countries , I do not consider them personal attacks and I m not angry with
no body , this board is  for arabs ,  Jews , US citzens , chineese ......to
share their technical knowlege  and exchange experiences , not for off
topics.
If you have problems with this guy , please treat with him directly and let
this board for Cisco subjects.
"Jon Street"  a icrit dans le message :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Muhammad Alkhattab e-mail address [EMAIL PROTECTED] must have taken
> offence to my statments about those who said on this fourm about us
needing
> to understand the terrorists issues and why they are so angry with us.
This