IPSEC stands for a standard for IP encryption , it uses multiple algorithms
for encrypting IP data .
you can use it in routers , firewalls , dedicated hardware boxes and with
some software clients.
with IP sec you can use encrypted tunnels to send your traffic over internet
or intranet and you can use it between any type of the last devices.
You need a good design to use it well , tell us more what are your needs and
what is your environment and we would  try to find the best  suitable
solution for you.
"Steve Smith"  a icrit dans le message :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]