I had a Cat6500 setup in the basement and was using for testing on various
things.  We moved it up into our Data Center.  I wiped NVRAM on both Sup
engines (separately), and not it's booted up and running on the Sup in slot
2 (with the Sup in slot 1 (supposedly) in standby mode).

>From the console, I get this repeating error message:

%C6KPWR-SP-4-DISABLED:  power to module in slot 1 is set off (admin reque)

I never received this message the entire time I was using in the basement.
I'm going to go and shut it down, yank the two Sups and reseat them just to
make sure they're okay.... Just curious to see if there was any specific
cause for this message.  I searched Cisco's site to no avail.

Thanks!
Mike W.