Thanks shawn, i actually have been working with Cisco equipemt for a while
now and feel taking a longer while to study for the 509 and hitting it once
would be time saving to me than having to read take one, then read again
take the next, read again etc.. you know what i mean. My job does not permit
me that much luxury at this time. i'm temporarily crossing over to another
area -satellite communication (VSAT) and it's taking a whole lot of my time.
I'm on the field every now and then but i know i'll still come back to my
first love---network integration so i want to get these certs out of the way
as fast as i can. You see my point?

Cheers