I need an internet gateway router (via DSL connected to a Flowpoint) which
currently has a static route to the ISP to know when the netowrk goes down
and not just that flowpoint's local ethernet interface.  I need the gateway
router to dial up via isdn using dialer-watch.  I'd rathernot use BGP on
this router, and was wondering if it's even common practice to use OSPF to
the ISP.  They might say no.

Would creating a NSSA work?  Even a totally stub area might work?

Once Cisco releases DHRP, I'll be all set.