Regarding the number of questions on a given exam:

For lesser certifications (lotus, microsoft, NAI, checkpoint, nortel,
novell) i can sometimes get away with spending 10 seconds or less on each
question, allowing me to squeeze a certification exam into an otherwise
implausibly short timeslot. This comes in handy (& saves a potential
complete waste of an exam fee) when your boss refuses to allow you more
than 20 minutes away from the office because of a major frame relay outage.

So, sometimes advance knowledge of the number of questions a given exam
uses (or even the knowledge that it is adaptive and not fixed) can, in
limited circumstances, come in handy.

"Priscilla Oppenheimer" @groupstudy.com on 12/19/2001
05:03:30 PM

Please respond to "Priscilla Oppenheimer"

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]