Today I passed the qualification exam. It was a  very difficult exam IMHO
much harder than the CCNP exams and I barely managed a pass score, but a
pass is always good enough for me. Thank you all for your help your insight
and  the inspiration you gave me. My sources were Caslow second edition
(absolute must for the Lab exam)  Doyle vol I Lou Rossi's Token Ring paper
(absolute must read) and for review Boson exam 2. As someone mentioned do
not underestimate Internetworking Technology Overview at
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/ito_doc/index.htm it has a
lot of valuable info that covered in the exam. Considering the breadth of
topics covered in the exam it is best to study from as many sources as you
can. My exam strategy that literaly saved me was to go ahead and finish all
100 questions in 1 hour marking the ones I was uncertain about and fighting
all of them during the remaining hour. Now that its over I feel like I have
qualified for the Olympics and there is just one little detail of winning
the gold medal :-). Anyway now it is time to rest enjoy the holidays and
spend some time with the family because for the next 18 months I will eat
drink and sleep Cisco routers and switches :-0
Happy holidays to all.

George Yiannibas
MCSE CCNP