Hi Nigel.  Paul and I had an offline discussion and neither of us are quite
sure of the answer but he knows someone that probably does.  They do not
have an existing switch so the Call Manager will need to hook up to a DSN
trunk somehow.  If you're really interested in the outcome I'll post what I
find out.  I am ex-military also but I didn't deal with this kind of stuff
when I was in.

John Kaberna
CCIE #7146
NETCG Inc.