Team,
        I want to thanks GOD, San Lazaro, My family and every member of this group
that contributed one way of another. This morning I got my CCDA (what a long
test, those scenarios what a killer, I thought I did not pass but I was
wrong.... well it is done.....) now to start working on the CID test. My
especial thanks to Priscilla Oppenheimer for a well put book TOP-DOWN
NETWORK DESIGN....a must have for any one serious about designing networks.

Question,the Cisco-Press book will be enough....... for the CID test......

JB

MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA